Commercial, Multifamily Residential
About This Project
- 3-story, 16-unit multi-family gut rehab/adaptive reuse of abandoned building with 8K sf of ground floor retail space in Chicago, IL.
- Completed in 2014.
- $6.9 MM development budget with 4 layers of financing, including Neighborhood Stabilization Program funding and Tax Increment Financing (TIF).
- Artist live-work loft concept with community workshop space and gallery on ground floor.
- Construction scope highlights include: new mechanical, electrical, plumbing & HVAC systems; new elevator, windows and laundry facilities; new rooftop deck for residents; new kitchens, baths & flooring.
- Energy efficiency highlights include: new Energy Star roof, insulation at exterior walls & roof; high-efficiency HVAC; unit appliances & lighting.
- Led due diligence and closing efforts while employed by Three Corners Development, Inc.